• Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
• Follow sales scripts and probe to better target the needs and interests of a client;
• Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders;
• Maintain call logs and reporting details regarding calls;
• Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers;
• Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.